Sunday, April 28, 2013

Like Father Like Son

Everyone tells us how much Kendrick looks like Scott.  Well, not only does he look like his dad, but he likes to do things like his dad.

The weekend of April 26-27, I was judging a dance competition in Logan.  The competition paid for a hotel room on Friday night since it is about a two hour trip up to Logan and I needed to be there Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m.  So, Scott and Kendrick came along for the ride.

After judging all day, we took a drive around Logan to see the sights.  Scott lived in Logan while he was attending USU when we first started dating.  I am also familiar with Logan because of all the CTE Business workshops and drill team camps I have been to at USU.  So, it was fun to see what was new in Logan.

We decided to stop and get some "Aggie Ice Cream".  After enjoying our yummy ice cream, Kendrick and Scott were relaxing on the grass.  Kendrick asked me to "take a picture mom, I'm like dad".  It was cute--he really was laying on the grass just like his dad.
Here's the picture he asked me to take.
Kendrick is definitely a "daddy's boy".  He loves his dad!

No comments: