Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

I love all holidays.  So, Halloween is no exception.  That's why I love having the drill team Halloween party and I have always loved dressing up for Halloween too!  I guess having the drill team party gives me an excuse to dress up!  
 Kendrick, getting his pic taken after I came home from the drill team Halloween party.
 Me, posing as an angry cave woman--ha ha.
 Me and Kendrick--thank you Cheri Magee for letting me borrow your costume!
 Cheesy smile!
 Me and Kendrick!
 
Kendrick was dressing up as a dragon this year.  We borrowed Ethan's costume that he had wore last year.  Next year I need to be a more diligent mom and get Kendrick his own costume!  HA HA  But, borrowing works, I just sometimes feel like I'm not doing my job as a mom.
 
We got Kendrick dressed and ready to go.  We waited until Scott got home from work to go trick-or-treating.
 Kendrick, ready to go! 
 He wasn't so sure about wearing the hood/head.
 He was also a little bit too tall for the costume.  Probably going to be the story of his life! :)
 Still wants the hood off.
 Loaded up and on our way around the neighborhood to trick-or-treat!
 Back home, sampling some of the goods.
 Yummy!
 Kendrick had a great time--he loved that everyone was giving him candy!

 Ready for bed in his skeleton jammies!
It was a great Halloween!  I think Kendrick sorta got it this year, well, at least he liked saying "trick-or-treat" and receiving candy!

No comments: