Friday, May 11, 2012

Ellevé Banquet

On Thursday, May 10, 2012, we held our annual Ellevé Banquet.  It was held at the Magleby's in Springville.  It is always a fun night where we recognize the seniors, give some awards, and celebrate another successful year.

 Makayla - reading some of the "awards" that the officers give to the team.
 Kaitlynn - giving some more awards.
 The Team - minus Jamie Topham, who couldn't be there.
 Seniors!
 Me and the seniors - Neisha, Makayla, Kaitlynn, me, Kimber, Hailey, Aubrey.
 Kaitlynn and me.

It was great food, as always, and a great time.  The team received cute bracelets with a fleur de lis charm on them.  It was a tradition we started the first year.  I also received a really cute necklace with some charms on it.  I love it.  When I got home, I put all of my charms from the three years onto one bracelet.  Hopefully we can keep up the tradition and find the charms each year that go with our theme.  I also hope the team keeps their bracelets so we can add to it each year. :)

No comments: