Thursday, April 12, 2012

Granny J

My dear, sweet Grandma Jackson went to the hospital on Tuesday, April 10 to have a pacemaker put in. During the procedure, her lung was nicked. She is in ICU and continues to fight, but is not doing very well. She is in a lot of pain. They tried to remove her chest tube yesterday and her lung collapsed.

My Granny J. is such a special lady!  She is truly one of the nicest persons I know!  She attends every event that her children, grandchildren, or any family  member is a part of.  She has even attended many of my student's dance recitals, drill team performances, and even musicals that I have choreographed.  She is very supportive!

Here are some pictures of Granny J:
 Me and Granny J holding Kendrick - this was at Thanksgiving and the first family event we brought Kendrick to.
 Me, Kendrick, Granny J, and my mom at the Jackson Family Christmas Party.

These are just a few pictures that I could find quickly and post.  I know everyone probably says this, but my grandma is the best!

No comments: