Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Amanda's Social Dance Performance

On January 11, 2012, we went to watch Amanda perform with her social dance class in their "Parent's Night". It was a fun program and I enjoyed watching another school's social dance parent's night. Just to see how another school does it and what they have the students wear, etc.

Amanda performed in two numbers. She did great! I also noticed in a couple of the other numbers that there was a girl that looked familiar. So, I looked at the names of the dancers in the number. I saw that there was a Jennifer. That's when I knew who it was, so I texted my sister Amy and asked her what Jackson's friend "Jenny's" last name was. It was the same last name--so I was right. Jackson's friend Jenny was dancing in the show as well. We saw her afterwards and said hello.

Here are a couple pics we took afterwards:

Me, Kendrick, and AmandaAmanda, Kendrick, and Scott
It was a fun performance and I'm glad we were able to go watch it. Hopefully Amanda will take some more social dance classes and we can go watch her again!

No comments: