Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mother's Day and Hayden's Birthday Party

May 9th was Mother's Day. My sister Amy also had a family birthday party for Hayden on that same day. Hayden's birthday is actually on May 13th, but they had the party on the weekend to make it easier for everyone to come.

Once again, my sister Annie took some fun pictures that I stole from her blog. Scott and I keep forgetting our camera! So, thank you Annie for the pictures. HA HA
Hayden with his cake.
Hayden and his cousin Kelsey, who was celebrating her birthday also!
Relaxing and talking after dinner and cake! Yep, that's me, biting my nails!
Me, holding Jake.
Scott and I.
Baby Emmalee.
Kaycee and Jason were down visiting Kaycee's mom for Mother's Day. They dropped by so we could see Emmalee and brought Amanda with them as well. Hollie was at work. It was good to see them and wish Kaycee a Happy Mother's Day too!

1 comment:

Annie Nielson said...

Glad to see you blogging again :) Have you been blog lifting pictures from my blog, lol!