Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas 2008

Here are a bunch of pictures from Christmas. On Christmas Eve, we all went down to my parent's house in Levan for dinner. Afterwards, we had the girls open their presents.

Here is Amanda opening one:
Jason opening one.

Here's Kaycee opening a gift:
Hollie showing her excitement over receiving a "Chi" hair straightener.
We received a new toaster from Kaycee and Jason. Thanks--we needed a new one!


The whole family - Christmas Eve 2008
Scott showing his Christmas spirit in his Santa shirt.

Kaycee & Jason's first Christmas being married.


Scott and I with Grandma J.



Scott and I stayed over that night, so we spent Christmas morning there. Jim, Annie, and Ryan also stayed over and we got to see Ryan "open" his presents. It was fun.
Here he is opening the gift from us:


After opening presents, we enjoyed a big breakfast and then just relaxed all day. We watched a couple movies too.
Here is Scott holding Ryan:

We had a great Christmas! It was fun to just relax and visit with family. I know I enjoyed the time off from school. This was one of the longest breaks I have had--a full two weeks. I am actually ready to go back--at least to get back on a schedule. January will be a busy one for me. My team has a competition this Friday and we also have Paysetter Night, Region, and State competitions all this month. It will be fun and exciting!












No comments: