Thursday, May 10, 2007

I've been tagged....

Three Characters I would like to be:

Alex Hawk - He is rich. (Hawk, Ted Bell)
James Bond - He has cool toys
Belgarion - (David Eddings Series of books)

Three Characters I wish where real so I could meet them:

Jack Ryan (Executive Order, Tom Clancy)
Mitch Rapp (Memorial Day, Vince Flynn)
Belgarth (Belgariad series, David Eddings)

Three Characters that scare me:

King Galbatorix (Eragon by Christopher Paolini)
Mitch Rapp (Memorial Day, Vince Flynn)
The Eye ( Lord of the Rings, Tolken)

tagged people... Wendy, Debbie, and Greg

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Hey, I am a friend of Natasha's and I just thought I let you know how awesome your choices are. I love the Belgariad and Malorean. Belgarion and Belgarath were great characters! I loved Silk and Polgara.

debbie said...

I answered your tag but somehow it ended up as a draft and now I can't figure out how to publish it. Any suggestions?